Improving Homes, Improving Lives

Other Services

Please note charges may apply for some of our other services, please contact us for details:

Percolation Tests


If you are building a new house and are not connected to a main sewer you will require a septic tank or treatment works which will discharge to a soakaway.

We can provide percolation tests for foul and surface water drainage and issue the relevant certificate for Building Warrant purposes.



Soil Condition Certificate


If you are constructing a dwelling house or extension you will require a Building Warrant which may ask for a “Soil Condition Certificate” in order to determine the suitability of the soil and the size of foundations required.


We can carry out a test and issue a certificate where appropriate.